A solid immune system is critical…, especially with the current viral pandemic. In this video, we look at a peptide that can supercharge your immune system and help prevent disease and infection. Thymosin Alpha 1.
Today I want to talk about something that should be important to all of us, which is keeping our Immune System optimized. This is especially critical with the recent events happening around the globe. So in this video, we’re going discuss an amazing Immune Boosting peptide and I’ll tell you where you can get it.
The peptide is called Thymosin Alpha 1 and it’s now available by prescription and in pharmaceutical grade purity. These are the “Scouts” inside of your body that identify foreign objects, like Viruses, and call in the Calvary to exterminate them. The more Scouts you have, the better your chances of identifying and eradicating a threat… Before it becomes an actual problem. Without this process, your body wouldn’t react to an invasion until the foreign object had already established a stronghold in your system. And obviously identifying an invader Before they have a chance to set up camp… can be the difference between getting sick, and not even realizing a virus had entered your body in the first place.
I’m not even sure I’m stressing the importance of this peptide and its ability to strengthen your overall immune system. It can literally be a game-changer. And while it’s historically been administered only as an injectable, it has just become available in the form of a nasal spray.
So let’s talk about the main benefits Thymosin Alpha 1 has on the body:
- It enhances the function of T Cells. And T Cells are the Soldier Cells. They’re the ones that kill targeted invaders in the body. So let’s say your normal immune system is a Ragtag group of Jungle Rebels. We throw some Thymosin Alpha 1 in there and all of a sudden you’re protected by the United States military.
- It helps with the removal of acute and chronic infections.
- It is an anti-inflammatory, which reduces inflammation in the body.
- It helps eradicate unhealthy cells, including cancer growth. As you may know, healthy cells can go rogue from time to time and it’s extremely important to dispose of those before they mutate into something dangerous.
- It has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. This can be the catalyst that stops an invasion before it even starts.
- It suppresses tumor growth.
- It can help with seasonal allergies.
- It increases the effectiveness of vaccinations.
- It protects against Oxidative Damage. Oxidative stress is when there’s an excess of free radicals in the body’s cells and not enough antioxidants to even things out. This can damage cells, proteins, and DNA… which contributes to the aging process.
- It’s So Good at helping the immune system that it’s used in the treatment of Hepatitis, AIDS, Cancer, Cystic Fibrosis, and Lyme Disease… just to name a few.
- And lastly, it even has the ability to bolster the immune system of the elderly… which is extremely important at this point in time.
So not only can Thymosin Alpha 1 help you if you already have an Immune System issue such as an infection or a more severe condition, but if you don’t, it can help prevent the condition from starting in the first place.
Therefore, if we feed our bodies the right nutritional components, we exercise to keep the body fit and healthy, we eliminate or moderate elective hazards like smoking and drinking, we balance our hormones… and if we increase the effectiveness of our immune system with Thymus Alpha 1… we create this fortress that effectively protects us against the dangers of the outside world.
Thymosin Alpha 1 is now available through Viking Alternative Medicine in the form of a nasal spray. I’m not going to say it’s cheap… in fact, you’re looking at around $175 for a little less than a 30 day supply, but if your immune system is important to you… this is the solution. Especially for the elderly who are at a huge risk of having serious complications from the current virus pandemic.
So do your research, but if there’s been any time in your life where it would be a great idea to have a supercharged immune system… it would probably be today.
So whether you get some Thymosin Alpha 1… or not… always remember, “You Are Never Too Old to Live Like A Viking”.