fbpx

15% Off Everything at www.PureRawz.co with Coupon Code VIKING

Home Talk Steroids / SARMS / Peptides 15% Off Everything at www.PureRawz.co with Coupon Code VIKING

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      Sam Ridgeway
      Keymaster

Get 15% off your ENTIRE order at http://www.PureRawz.co when you use coupon code VIKING at checkout. PureRawz has an extensive selection, great prices, and a history of providing legitimate products. Shipping takes around 10 days from order to receipt, but it’s worth it to know your compounds will be pure.

• #4332 Reply
      Robert

I ordered 21 days ago and nothing. I emailed them and no response. Can you help at all?

• #4339 Reply
      Dee

Waiting to place HGH order until Robert and/or Sam says they heard back. Can anyone confirm PureRawz is still viable? Is 15% available in April?

• #14554 Reply
        Nate

Hey Dee
        yes I ordered Rad 140 about 10 days ago and received it yesterday. I used PayPal for my transaction.

• #4345 Reply
      Robert

They emailed me back and told me to replace the order and they would resend no charge to me. Sadly 1 of my items is out of stock so waiting on another response.

• #4346 Reply
      Dee

Thanks Robert for getting back to me. I didn’t want to place an order that would go unfulfilled. Its a lot of money to get nothing.

• #4347 Reply
        Sam Ridgeway

15% should be a standing discount when using coupon code VIKING. My IT girl just reposts it monthly to let new people know.

• #4439 Reply
          Dee

Feedback for order from PureRawz
          Pros:
          – very timely – ordered on 4/2 received on 4/8
          – good communication
          Cons:
          – although small ice pack (not dry ice) included it was warm by the time it arrived in Florida.
          – package was delivered to postal box in 86 degree heat
          – due to not being cooled concerned about efficacy of peptide.

• #4442 Reply
          Sam Ridgeway

I’m actually surprised “Communication” went into the “Pro” category. Ha! Great company, but if there’s a common complaint with PureRawz, it’s usually regarding communication. Anyway, glad you’re fine with it. So about 191AA… Fortunately it’s an extremely stable compound. It can go for many days unrefrigerated and can be subject to up to 128 degrees for hours. The manufacturer doesn’t cold ship it; and I’ve ordered samples from about 15 different companies around the world when I was selecting a manufacturer for Viking Nectar. It gets cold shipped for aesthetics only. People like to see a cold pack in a pretty, insulated box. So that’s the way it gets sent out. Bottom line, no refrigeration is needed until after you reconstitute it. So you’re good. But believe me, it’s a very common question so I’m glad you asked it.

• #4444 Reply
      Dee

Thanks for letting me know. Yes it had a cold pack and and insulated box but was definitely warm from Florida weather. Good to know it should still be good.

• #4486 Reply
      Robert

I am glad you got your product. I have still have nothing and no updates on tracking.

• #4487 Reply
        Sam Ridgeway

Robert, email me your order number and date of purchase. I’ll find out what’s going on. Sam@LiveLikeAViking.com

• #4515 Reply
      Robert

I figured I should update that I did receive my products today. Customer service is slow but good.

• #4559 Reply
      Ericthegreat

So I did my first order from Purerawz about 9 days ago and the tracking says it still hasn’t shipped so we will see. I ordered the Viking 1 so I’m pretty excited to see what it’s about. Also I noticed PRz upped their prices about 8%, dirty hamsters must have been killing em with the 15% off.

• #4562 Reply
      L. Ron Hubbard

Sam,

Hey, many I love the work you do but had issues with Purerawz order. No update on the tracking after almost 10 days and I reached out to you but it says your email is full.

Some help would be nice.

Ron

• #4568 Reply
      Ericthegreat

I did email purerawz about 4 days ago and Kylie said they would send my package out. I think I’m just a lil impatient. I guess ya can’t rush excellence. I’ll keep everyone updated if my package come.

• #4569 Reply
      L. Ron Hubbard

Update on my order. Got a notification that my order has touched down and is in route. Thank you Sam for the recommendations and I can attest that Purerawz is on point and their customer service is great.

A little apprehensive at first — and except for a couple of extra days shipping — an overall pleasant experience that I will be repeating as needed.

Thanks everyone!

• #4580 Reply
      Ericthegreat

Update on the order from PRz. Being delivered today. I was a little anxious myself being my first time doing business with them. But all is well. LLAV

• #4582 Reply
      Flea5150

My tracking number still hasn’t updated. It’s been around 8 days now. Last time I ordered it only took around 10 days total to receive in my mail box. Seems like a few other people have been having the same delayed shipping. I emailed you all my info Sam as far as order # and tracking. If you could please look into this for me Od appreciate it. Guess I always get a little anxious and nervous. Thanks!

• #4583 Reply
        Sam Ridgeway

No need for concern. We’ll get it fixed.

• #4584 Reply
      Flea5150

Thanks Sam I love what you do and appreciate it.

• #4866 Reply
      Flea5150

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received my package Sat 26th from purerawz. Guess they have been having trouble out of the tracking numbers updating. Mine literally never updated between Texas and Michigan until the day delivered LOL. With this being said I still received everything within the timely manner as expected. Took only around 10 days without looking back at the exact dates. Sam as usual responded to my emails and contacted them about my issue. Thanks again Sam and purerawz! Once again a satisfied customer.

• #5849 Reply
      Darren

Sam
      I recently received my shipment of 50 mg tabs of Armistane from PurRawz but am unsure of how often to take them with my TRT regiment.

Darren

• #6711 Reply
      Dustin Poor

I have tried to place a order an use the code..it all went through but I can’t get them to reply so I can show them I sent the $209 for payment

• #6746 Reply
        Sam Ridgeway

I can help. Just email me at Sam@LiveLikeAViking.com. Give me the order number, the date you ordered, and the payment method you used.

• #14555 Reply
      Nate

What I would like to know is the quality still there. I did a cycle (10 weeks 20mg a day) of Rad 140 about 2 months ago of purerawz and man did it work good. Put on some serious gains. Ordered another 10 weeks worth to start in the beginning of November. My thoughts is the quality still there or did they make a name for there selves and now the product is not what they say it is. That’s my concern. Anyone out there experience anything along these lines. Pills used to be blue received green ones now

• #16651 Reply
      Jerry

Been trying for a week to get an order through purerawz and wondering if anybody else is having problems. First tried G Pay, and got a broken link error trying to pull up their G Pay how-to. Next tried Zelle, but got a warning from my bank (Chase) that the name they had associated with the phone number, which I got from purerawz’s Zelle how-to, did not match the company name their how-to said to use. Emailed pureraws about that, cancelled the order, and tried again with Zelle. This time got message from Chase saying Rawz Zelle (which is the user name purerawz says to use for Zelle payments) wasn’t registered with Zelle. Emailed purerawz again and was told this time that their Zelle number had changed…apparently sometime since they’d sent me boilerplate instructions four days earlier with the phone number I originally tried to use.

I sent them another email asking them to confirm their name and phone number. I really want to finish this order, but they are making it extremely difficult due to apparently outdated instructions, outdated registered company name, outdated phone number, etc. This feels like phishing. I’ve checked and double-checked URLs and everything looks legit, but something just feels shady. At the very least, this is extremely unprofessional and completely unbefitting of a modern sophisticated web-based enterprise.

If I was using a credit card, I wouldn’t worry because I’d be automatically protected. However, the alternative payment methods purerawz requires provides no such protection. If funds are sent to the wrong destination, they’re just gone.

Thanks,
      lunchbeast

• #23681 Reply
      Dan

Sam, I am disturbed by what I am seeing about Pure Rawz on reddit. Is this company even valid any longer, or has it gone to crap? I ordered cardarine and rad from them last week, so I am a bit nervous about wether I will even get my order, and if it will even be the real deal if I do.

Viewing 20 reply threads
Reply To: 15% Off Everything at www.PureRawz.co with Coupon Code VIKING

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Boat

© 2018 Live Like A Viking