IGF-1 LR3 is a polypeptide long-chain amino acid peptide hormone. Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1 Long-Arginine 3), an 83 amino acid analog of IGF-1, is a highly anabolic hormone released primarily in the liver with the stimulus of growth hormone (HGH).
IGF-1 LR3 plays an important role in cell proliferation, cell-to-cell communication and cell devision.
IGF-1 LR3 is a derivative of IGF-1. Due to its structural adjustment, IGF-1 LR3 has a much longer half-life and results may persist in the bloodstream for up to 120 times longer.
IGF-1 LR3 is a Peptide which may provide the following benefits:
- Increase of lean muscle mass
- Improvement of athletic performance
- Increased hyperbolas in muscle cells leading to fuller muscle tissues
- Improvement of muscle recovery and reduced recovery time
- Reduction of body fat
- Increased metabolism
- Regulation of fat storage and prompts fat to bed used for energy production
- Facilitation of protein synthesis in the body
- Up-regulation of anti-oxidant benefits and ligament strength
**Research Use Only – Not for Human Consumption**